How To Create Another Email Account On Gmail – A white dot with a black border around a chevron points upwards. It says “click here to go back to the top of the page.”
Two crossed lines form an ‘X’. It shows a way to close a contact or cancel a notification.
How To Create Another Email Account On Gmail
Icon Chevron Home It shows an expanded section or menu, or sometimes previous/previous navigation options. Tech
How To Share Gmail Folder With Another User Along With Emails Automatically
Twitter Icon A stylized bird tweeting with its mouth open. Twitter LinkedIn icon The word “and”. LinkedIn icon Flipboard Stylized letter F. Flipboard icon Facebook Letter F. Facebook email icon An envelope. It shows the ability to send email. Email Link Icon An image of a link. It displays a URL for a web link. Copy the link
Having a Gmail account gives you access to all Google features, such as Google Drive. Image source / Getty Images
While Gmail is just one of the many services you get when you create a Google account, you can definitely think of them as the same thing. When you sign up for a Google account, you automatically get Gmail, and if you have a Gmail account, that means you already have a Google account.
In other words, if you have one, you already have the other. Your Google or Gmail account also gives you free access to a large library of other apps and services, including Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Maps, and dozens more.
How To Create A New Gmail Account On Desktop Or Mobile
Quick tip: If you need to sign in to your Google account to access a Google product, use your Gmail username and password.
You can create a Gmail account using a browser on your computer or on the mobile app. No matter where you create your account, you can access it from any browser or device.
1. Go to Google’s Create Your Google Account page on your Mac or PC. You can go there directly or find it by going to Google.com, clicking Sign in, and then clicking Create Account.
2. Follow the instructions to complete the first page; start with your first and last name. It doesn’t have to be your legal name, but it should be how you want to be identified in Gmail.
Add Other Email Accounts To Gmail
When you fill out the form for your Google account, it will also generate your Gmail address. Dave Johnson
3. Enter the email username you want to use. Remember, there are billions of Gmail users, so your first choice might not be ready.
4. Enter the desired password and enter it again in the Confirm field. For safety and security, your password should be strong – use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols that are at least 8 characters long (and preferably 12 characters).
6. Follow the instructions to set up your account. Enter your mobile phone number – this is an optional step, but highly recommended, to help you recover your account if you have problems logging in. Likewise, you should also add a secondary email address to help with account recovery. Also enter your date of birth and gender.
How To Easily Create And Share Email Templates In Gmail
8. Google may ask you to verify your phone number. Click Send to receive a code on your specified mobile number, then enter the code to confirm that the phone number is yours.
9. If you want to use this number with other Google services (for example, use it for video calls with Google Meet), click Yes, I’m coming. Otherwise, click Skip.
You are now signed in to this new Google account in this browser. Once set up, you can access your personal contacts in Gmail and use your Google Account to find, add, and manage those contacts.
5. Enter your first and last name. It doesn’t have to be your legal name, but it should be how you want to be identified in Gmail. Next Press.
Google Workspace Updates: Send Emails As Attachments In Gmail
7. Select one of the previously created Gmail addresses or click Create your own Gmail address to create your own unique address. Next Press.
9. You can add a phone number that can be used to recover your account if you forget your password, and with other Google services (such as using it for video calls with Google Meet). To do this, enter a mobile phone number and click Yes, I’m coming. Otherwise, click Skip.
If you use Gmail regularly, you can change your email app settings. Google gives you many options for setting up Gmail. One of the first things you’ll want to do is change your Google profile picture; After that, you can access various other settings from the web on your mobile device.
2. Click the gear-shaped settings icon on the right. You should find some quick settings that allow you to change the overall look of your box.
How To Use A Church Gmail Account > First Unitarian Universalist Church Of Winnipeg
Here you will find the settings page. Google tends to change the organization and content of settings often, but you should find what you need with a little browsing. There are many tabs at the top of the page, such as General, Tags, Accounts and Imports and others.
Each of these tabs has its own set of settings, although you’ll probably find most of the functions you need in general. Here, for example, you can configure the automatic holiday answer, as well as turn on and off functions such as grammar check, spelling correction and autocorrect.
3. Tap on the Gmail account you want to set up. If you have multiple Gmail accounts, it may be listed from one account to another.
Here you will see a list of all the settings you can configure. Your options will be slightly different from a web browser – display options are very different on a mobile device – and there are no tabs at the top of the page.
How To Create A Gmail Account (with Pictures)
Still, navigation is easy as you can scroll to see all the available settings. For example, instead of the Labels tab in your browser, you can type Label Settings in the Settings menu to create folders in Gmail.
Dave Johnson is a technology journalist who writes about consumer technology and how the industry is transforming the speculative world of science fiction into modern reality. Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force to operate satellites, learning about space operations and planning space launches. He then spent eight years as a content manager on the Windows team at Microsoft. As a photographer, Dave photographed wolves in their natural environment; he is also a diving instructor and co-host of several podcasts. Dave is the author of over two dozen books and has contributed to numerous websites and publications, including CNET, Forbes, PC World, How To Geek, and Insider.
This article was written by staff writer, Nicole Levine, MFA. Nicole Levine is a technology writer and editor. She has over 20 years of experience creating technical documentation and leading support teams at large web hosting and software companies. Nicole also holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Portland State University and teaches composition, fiction writing, and filmmaking at various institutions.
How To Delete A Gmail Account Or Deactivate It In 2022
This will teach you how to create and add a new Gmail or Yahoo email address in addition to your existing address. After you create a second Gmail or Yahoo account on your computer, phone or tablet, you can easily switch between the accounts you need.
This article was written by staff writer, Nicole Levine, MFA. Nicole Levine is a technology writer and editor. She has over 20 years of experience creating technical documentation and leading support teams at large web hosting and software companies. Nicole also holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Portland State University and teaches composition, fiction writing, and filmmaking at various institutions. This article has been viewed 810,215 times. How often do you use Hotmail? Or view? Tired of the limitations of these accounts and need more functionality from your email client?
Gmail has been around since 2004, but not everyone has caught on yet – people don’t like change. But there are many reasons why you should consider switching to Gmail. No wonder 1.5 billion users have chosen to use Gmail as their primary email client.
4. You can change the theme and the way your inbox works (ie you have more flexibility than any other email client).
How To Back Up Your Google Account
5. Countless plugins and add-ons are available and free to use. These can help you optimize your workflow and how you use email.
Step 3. After that, the registration form will appear. You must fill in all the details it asks for: first name, last name, a new username and a new password.
Step 4. Next, you will be asked to enter a phone number to verify your account. This is because Google uses a two-step verification process to increase security. You can learn more about two-step verification here.
I Can’t Create A New Account, Because Of E Mail, Which Is Already Taken, But Actually Doesn’t Exist!
How to create another gmail email, how to create email account on gmail, how to create another gmail email address, create another gmail email account, how to create another email address on gmail, create another gmail email, how to create another email on gmail, create gmail account with another email address, how to create another email account in gmail, create another gmail email address, create gmail account with another email, how to create a gmail account with another email address