Marketing Tips For Small Businesses – Don’t have a lot of money to spend on your business? Not sure where to focus to grow your business?
Don’t worry – there are plenty of marketing tactics that won’t break the bank. Let’s see how far you can stretch those dollars!
Marketing Tips For Small Businesses
Here’s an infographic showing 8 small business marketing ideas on a budget – you can also read more below:
Content Marketing Tips For Small Businesses Using WordPress
Are you ready to learn advanced marketing strategies and principles that will help you grow your business to new levels of success?
I don’t think it even needs to be said, but it would be remiss not to mention the importance of valuable content.
Video content is really valuable, and while it can cost a lot of money to make professional videos, it doesn’t hurt to own them.
Below is a photo of a video shoot I did to share some of my business development ideas and principles.
Email Marketing Tips For Your Small Business
If you have a new mobile phone, you have what it takes to create high-quality video content to help others learn more about the problems your business solves!
Offer existing customers a free product, a free month of service, or another reward for referring new customers.
Email marketing is a great way to attract new visitors to your business as well as maintain relationships with existing customers.
Get new website visitors to sign up for your newsletter by offering bonus content for opting in (eg get an e-book on how to make homemade pizza when you sign up for the First Slice newsletter).
Time Saving Marketing Tips For Small Business Owners
Obviously, you don’t want to work with a competitor. You can search for a company that sells related products.
You can try to get your local media to cover your business. You can do this by sending out press releases and contacting local reporters.
Remember; reporters will not deal with promotional items such as sales. You need to buy advertising space for them.
You will have to spend the price, but the number of participants and potential new leads will be worth it.
Top Tips For Your Small Business Marketing
Really tight budget? You don’t need a very high price to get customers. A few high quality water bottles or a fancy backpack may be enough for some users.
Even better – donate your product or service! Not only will people get more value, but winners will become your affiliate marketers when they tell their friends about their prize!
Now tell us – what are your favorite ideas on our list? What do you think you’ll tackle first? And what marketing ideas did we miss? Please share!
Well, that depends… are you ready to learn some advanced strategies and principles to help you create wealth in your life?
Powerful Content Marketing Tips For Your Small Business
Click here to join my free class and choose a date and time that works for you. Starting and growing an online business can be difficult with all the competition in the market. And choosing the right digital marketing strategies for your startup can be even more difficult.
As an entrepreneur, founder or small business owner, how can you choose the right digital marketing approach for brand awareness and sales? We’ve rounded up the best cost-effective and actionable strategies you can implement right now.
1. Start with research: Before launching a product or service, research your target market to make sure people want to buy it. Today, it’s easier than ever to search online to find out what your target market needs or wants.
2. Set reasonable goals: Setting goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely will help you stay on track. Setting three SMART goals is really the only way to see progress. For example, if you are starting your own business, your goal of $50,000 per calendar year would be a SMART goal.
Digital Marketing Tips For Small Businesses
3. Know Different Digital Marketing Terms: To excel in anything related to digital marketing, you need to know what each term means. Here you can get acquainted with different concepts.
4. Create a digital marketing plan: Now that you’ve researched your target market and people are buying your offer, it’s time to create a digital marketing plan. This strategy should include your business goals, strategies, messaging and audience, tactics and budget schedule. This document will serve as a short-term and long-term plan for the development of your business.
5. Create your buyer personas: Whether you have a digital or offline marketing campaign, you need to know who your target audience is. It starts with creating buyer personas, or who your ideal customers are. You can find out through an online survey. We typically identify each individual by name and include age, location, income, job titles, other demographics, psychographics, and purchasing behavior. You should also list all of your goals, challenges, pain points, hobbies, and preferences to create personas that are valuable to your business. In addition, all this information will help you create the right offers for sale.
6. Set a fixed budget for digital marketing: Setting a fixed budget and only spending within that number is one of the most important actions you will take when it comes to digital marketing and advertising.
Digital Marketing Tips & Tricks For Small Businesses
7. See others who have done it: List other founders and entrepreneurs in your industry who have been successful in building their businesses. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel when creating a proposal. Find out what’s in your market and what you can do to improve others.
8. Value Proposition: Make sure your brand has a value proposition to ensure you can attract the right target audience. A value proposition is just what makes your business attractive to prospects and customers. We recommend weaving your value proposition throughout your website content so your potential readers don’t have to wonder what makes your business unique and different.
9. Data and Insights: Make decisions about how to improve your business based on the data you have. For example, if you see that your bounce rate in Google Analytics is higher than 60 percent, try to optimize that page to reduce the bounce rate and keep users on your site longer.
10. Set the right KPIs: Setting and tracking the right KPIs for your business is critical to its success. Before starting any new marketing campaign, you should create a list of relevant KPIs for your business. Here are some of the most common: ROI, unique visits/site visitors, time on site, search engine ranking, bounce rate, referral traffic, inbound links, likes, social mentions and comments, network level and landing page engagement and conversions.
Digital Marketing Tips For Small Businesses In 2020
11. Research the legal structure: If you want to do business, you need to create a legal entity for your company. You can choose a sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC), C-Corp, or S-Corp. You can find more information about which type is right for you here or you can talk to a lawyer.
12. Research your existing audience (if you have one): If you’re thinking about what to offer your customers, research them to see what you’re missing and what you can do as make it part of your next product line. If you’re just starting out, you can explore social media and other online communities. Quora is a good place to start.
13. Sales/marketing pipeline: If you want to convert prospects into customers, you must have a sales pipeline. This funnel consists of moving identified leads up and down the middle to convert them into customers. The FemFounder.co sales funnel looks like this: social media and blog content at the top of the loop, our email sequence in the middle of the loop, followed by an educational webinar.
14. Landing Pages: Having multiple landing pages with different lead magnets can be an effective way to build your email list. A simple PDF or cheat sheet is enough to attract potential customers. We have about a dozen pages on the website. Custom landing pages have been very helpful in building an email list. We use LeadPages for most of our landing pages. Not only is Leadpages affordable, but this software also offers all the tools you need to start building your email list.
Top Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Businesses
15. Lead Magnets: You should be offering free content in exchange for email addresses. This type of digital marketing is called a lead magnet. When someone joins your email list, it’s a great opportunity to build a relationship with your new customers. To further communicate with these customers, you can create a follow-up email sequence, usually in this order: email 1 – thank you email, thank you email, email with 2 values, email 3 – one line soft with offer and email 4 – hard value based email. If you’re not sure what to suggest, here are some ideas to consider:
16. Acknowledgment Pages: Thank you
Content marketing for small businesses, digital marketing tips for small businesses, marketing for small businesses, best marketing tips for small businesses, marketing platforms for small businesses, marketing agency for small businesses, online marketing tips for small businesses, email marketing tips for small businesses, top marketing tips for small businesses, internet marketing tips for small businesses, email marketing for small businesses, marketing services for small businesses